Whether it is £300 for a new washing machine, £2000 for a new boiler or £15000 towards a new kitchen, we have a loan for you.
Why choose Churches Mutual?
Our members borrow money with us because we offer some key benefits compared with most other providers.
- Competitive – compare our personal loan rate to other similar products.
- Manageable – affordable repayments and a clear start and end date.
- Convenient – repayment direct from your bank.
- Unambiguous – our advertised rate is what we lend at.
Who is this loan for?
- you are looking for an affordable personal loan between £250 and £15,000 for a specific item or event
- you are working but not for an employer who will send us the loan repayment direct from your salary or
- you have sufficient unearned income to afford the monthly repayments for the term of the loan
- you are able to make the repayments by direct debit from your bank
Before you apply
Churches Mutual loans are offered on an affordability basis, therefore we will take into consideration your monthly income, your expenditure and your overall credit history. If you currently have credit commitments that may impact on your ability to repay a Churches Mutual you may wish to consider a Restructuring Loan. Churches Mutual does not offer payday loans but expect all loans to be repaid within a realistic time frame and a manageable budget.
If you are not an existing member of Churches Mutual please check your eligibility before completing the application form.
We will also need you to send in your most recent bank statement
showing around 6-8 weeks' transactions and proof of your income. If you
regularly use more than one bank account please provide statements for
those accounts, too.
See our FAQs if you're unsure how to send your statements to us.