Benefits of Churches Mutual Loans
- Our loan products are designed to be fair, flexible and competitive.
- All loans carry free life assurance (some conditions do apply).
- Our lending rate is not based on your credit rating.
- We will tell you the interest charged on the amount you want to borrow before you apply.
- If we think you can afford to repay your loan over a shorter term we will advise you to and save you money!
- There are no penalties for early settlement or for paying extra on your instalments.
Before you Apply
We don't want to waste your time so please only apply for a loan if:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are eligible for membership of Churches Mutual – check our eligibility criteria.
- You have an EU passport, indefinite leave to remain, or a work permit that covers the term of the loan you require.
- Your income exceeds your expenditure.
If you have an active county court judgment or have defaulted on loans
in the last 12 months please contact us before applying.
We cannot offer you a loan if you have an IVA, a Debt Relief order or you are an undischarged bankrupt.
We offer several types of loans for different people and different needs. More information about each type of loan can be found by navigating to its respective page, but a quick summary of each loan is provided below.
Note – It is possible to have more than one loan from Churches Mutual at the same time however the total amount outstanding may not exceed £20,000
If you’re not sure which type of loan is right for you, or you have questions not answered here, on the individual loan pages, or on our FAQs then please contact us. Or, if you already have a loan you can find more help & advice information. To view your own current loan details you can login to the members area.